45+ 99 Mazda Protege Interior

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

45+ 99 Mazda Protege Interior

Jumat, 04 Juni 2021

45+ 99 Mazda Protege Interior. It's not a bmw or an audi or a mustang, but it runs pretty well, it gets about 30 mpg, and it has a leather interior. Mazda claims it's to provide added side impact protection.

1999 Mazda Protege Lx Startup Engine In Depth Tour Youtube
1999 Mazda Protege Lx Startup Engine In Depth Tour Youtube from i.ytimg.com
A quick clip of the interior (it's dark in the parking garage), and stereo. I put my '99 mazda protege up for sale with a sign in the window showing my phone number and the asking price of $400. — i love my car!

The interior itself is rather spartan, though reasonably well executed.

I was wondering if someone could let me know what i need to do in order to get the door panels off? I got a buyer interested. By dual protege owner from central illinois. 1997 mazda protege lx with jdm front bumper and lights all around, mazdaspeed front lip and sideskirts, cibie fog lights, jdm diesel hood scoop (currently attempting to make functional), mazdaspeed grille, mazdaspeed spoiler.